- To begin introductions, please Introduce Yourself with an LOI on your business letterhead along with your CP. Please ensure the LOI includes product, volume, FOB delivery location needs along with full contact info and website. Upon review & approval, FCO is provided within 8-24 Hours (M-F).
- Buyer sends ICPO to Seller on receipt of FCO including Buyer’s banking information, Business Registration, Passport, and Buyer’s TSA as proof of Buyer’s Storage Availability. (24 hours)
- Seller issues Commercial Invoice (CI) directly to Buyer. Buyer signs CI and returns to Seller for TSR with minimum 5 days leased. (72 hours)
- Seller issues Conditional DTA letter to be signed by all parties including buyer’s Tank Farm. (Three signatures required: Seller, Buyer and Tank Farm Agent). (48 -72 hours)
- Seller issues Final DTA, fresh SGS, TSR, and Title Documents to the Buyer. (48 – 72 hours)
- Buyer conducts Dip Test in Seller’s tank & injection commences to Buyer’s tank. (12 hours)
- Within 24-48 hours Buyer makes 100% TT payment via MT103, Seller changes ownership title to Buyer. (24 -48 hours)
- Seller issues 12 months contract to be signed with all parties including NCNDA/IMFPA. (36 – 72 hours)
If you are financially and logistically ready to purchase, these procedures should not present any challenges.We look forward to working with you.
You can reliably expect the above timeline for your initial purchase. Naturally, once you are an established client and under contract for regular deliveries, things move along according to the contracted schedule.